Wednesday 27 November 2019

A piece


I was unconsciously staring at his broad back. Warm, inviting, comforting. As if he can sense me watching, he suddenly turned to me. He was staring at me with his intense eyes, as if expecting me to say something to him. I can only freeze in my place, unable to think of something when he held such stare. Slowly, he walked to me, closer and closer, closing each gaps between us. He sat next to me, our knees brushed, our hands touching each other. He suddenly pull my head to his shoulder. I stiffened, before finally relaxed my body into him. He didn’t say anything, just holding my hair to keep my head in his shoulder. I can hear his breath on my head as he put his chin above me. It’s calming and making my heart beats faster at the same time. For a while we only stay there in silence, none of us dare to burst this comfortable bubble. Until I heard him say it. The one sentence that I wanted him to say so much since the beginning of the day. But why do I feel guilty too?

No comments: